Finally heading to the finish line w/this Pacman re-stencil. I’m always reminded how much I love doing this, and how much I am not super fond of doing it for other people.
I spent about 7 1/2 hours today fixing a stupid mistake that caught me off guard … last night I was feeling fantastic about the right side and front – just needed to finish the black on the left side. It turned out the humidity or some unforeseen factor screwed up the paint curing on the left side, and I ended up with incredibly crappy looking Pacman lettering (the most intricate part).
You live and you learn, after wasting an entire day fixing a mistake, this sucker is just about ready to go!